Tricerat is attending the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference on October 30th to November 2nd in Denver, Colorado this year!
With over 300 sessions and 700+ presenters, the conference calls together the best thinking in higher education IT, where professionals and technology providers from around the world gather to network, share ideas, grow professionally, and discover solutions to today’s challenges.
Our team is thrilled to announce that we will be exhibiting with Citrix this year at booth #413. As one of the first ever Citrix partners, Tricerat and Citrix have worked tirelessly for decades to deliver the best possible printing solutions for the education industry.
This year, Tricerat will be at the Citrix booth providing demos and presenting twice to discuss how educators can make the best user experience for not only their students, but also their staff across buildings and campuses alike. Make sure to stop by the booth to learn how your school can right from our CTO, Andrew Parlette, how to:
- reduce printing costs by up to 65%
- enhance student and staff experience
- track consumables to recoup costs
Oh, and don't forget, you'll walk away with some pretty cool giveaways too! We look forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as meeting new ones at the event.
Did you know?
You will achieve printing success by adding Tricerat’s pioneering print virtualization technology to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. No matter what type of client or mobile device your staff and students use.
With Tricerat and Citrix, you have:
- No print drivers to manage in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Decreased time spent managing print servers by reducing compatibility issues
- Decreased overhead
- Increased productivity and performance by reducing login times and spooler crashes
- No more complexity and confusion in your print management
Want to see it in action now? Schedule a Demo