Tricerat released Simplify Printing TX 1.6.03 in March, 2017. This is a maintenance release focused on minor enhancements and fixes for reported issues.
New Features and Enhancements
- Option to delete driver in Admin Console.
- Option to manually assign driver to Bonjour printers in Admin Console.
- Allow users from trusted domain to logon.
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixes to improve AirPrint printer announcements
- Improved announcer selection.
- Handling of announcers going offline and coming online.
- Other minor improvements.
- Pass-through printing improvements
- Improved neighbor detection.
- SNMP tag resolution for bonjour printers.
- Ignoring macOS-announced IPP printers for increased discovery times.
- Fixed – Push notifications for iOS devices.
- Fixed – Error with cached decommissioned message when print server restarts in an environment with multiple print servers.
- Fixed – Default printer recapture.
- Fixed – Image bug using wrong bits-per-pixel.
- Fixed – Stale cache issues on server reinstall.
- Fixed – Deduplication of devices on reinstall.
- Fixed – Bug in group-based policy assignments.
- Fixed – Print Server sending interfaces up to properly allow print server to announce printers.